When Arduino is used for robots or interactive media, digital IO port is always found not enough? IIC now turn I / O modules to help you solve the problem, Arduino only two data lines (SCL-Analog PIN5, SDA-Analog PIN4) and IIC can transfer I / O module communication, to convert the 16 digital IO ports, read-write. 8 simultaneous parallel modules, each module can be set to address.
- Module power supply: +5 V
- 16 Digital IO port comes with internal pull-up
- Can be set to eight addresses (address range of 0x20 ~ 0x27)
- 8 modules simultaneously in parallel (IIC bus need to pull together)
- Module Size: 42x40mm
- IIC To GPIO Module(1 unit)