The board comes fully assembled and contains the following:
- 3 LED indicator outputs.
- 3 Digital switch inputs.
- LDR and preset resistor analogue inputs.
- DS18B20 digital temperature sensor
- Infra red sensor
- LED output
- Keyboard connector
- Serial (inverted and true (MAX202 buffered))
- RS232 connectors
- Sockets for I2C and SPI memory chips (sold separately)
- Socket and battery connector position for DS1307 Real Time Clock(sold separately)
The board can be powered via batteries (battery box included), or an external power supply (sold separately), and the board has onboard regulated power supply, with LED power indicator.
The kit includes both this board and the USB download cable.
The PICAXE Experimenter Kit can be used with any software application that supports the PICAXE hardware.