Terms of Service for using the Robot Mesh Python for VEX Cortex
By using the Robot Mesh Python for VEX EDR/VEX IQ project system, you agree to the following terms of service:
- You are 13 years or older
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for the service is available in English by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Robot Mesh Forum
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. The content remains yours. However, by setting your projects to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view your Content. By setting your project's code to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view and copy your project.
- We do not pre-screen Content, but we have the right to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You will not post any content that is obscene, inflammatory, insulting, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.