- Uses the industry standard C-programming language with extensions and features added for Robotics
- Runs offline - no internet connectivity required to use!*
- Modern Windows GUI with standard visual interface with smart indenting, automatic code completion, and tabbed interface.
- Fully integrated software debugger allowing users to step line by line through a running program and to monitor the values and statuses of all sensors, motors, and encoders.
- Overhauled “Natural Language” mode to allow beginner programmers to use simplified commands such as “Forward”, “LineTrack”, and a “Repeat” loop.
- Over 200 included Sample Programs with extensive documentation, enabling students to begin programming immediately.
- Online and Onsite Professional Development, free online webinars, and web-based curriculum provided by Carnegie Mellon’s Robotics Academy.**
Note: ROBOTC for VEX Robotics 4.x does not come with an installation CD. With your order, you will receive a license code and information on downloading and installing ROBOTC for VEX Robotics 4.x
*Initial one-time license activation process requires a valid internet connection.
**Not included with software purchase. Visit ROBOTC.net for more information regarding training and curriculum.
Robot C (30-seat)